160Re: [CalontirDance] chieftains dance list

  • Katriana
    Feb 23 10:56 AM
      Well, I'm still trying to find someone to share a ride with (otherwise I
      have an awfully long drive by myself in a minivan with no money), but we're
      working on a "kirtle" to wear under the houppelande that Conna made me and
      my dance music is all packed. My fingers are usually ready to go. So you
      should have at least Conna and me there.

      katriana