1597Re: [CalontirDance] Known World Dance - save $30 Register Now

  • calonkat (Katriana)
    May 19 9:56 AM
      I'm preregistered

      What motels are people staying in? My mother is my ride, as she has a
      desire to do genealogy research in Ohio. But that means I'll be somewhat
      dependent on getting rides to and from the event!

      Or get a rental car, but seems something to be avoided if possible :)

      katriana