1554Dancing at Crown Tourney!

  • Ariel Tuley
    Jan 4, 2012
      Greetings!

      Crown Tournament is fast approaching. Our Fabulous Fall Festival is coming
      up soon on September 24th. (More event info here: *
      http://www.threeriver.org/CrownTourney2012/* ) And at this fabulous event,
      there will be an afternoon ball. We will most likely begin at the end of
      the tournament or as soon as the dancers get twitchy, whichever comes
      first. I'm
      looking for dancers to dance as well as musicians to play some amazing
      music and for us to adore for their beautiful arts.

      Ball list:

      Set 1
      Ly Bens Distonys
      Gelosia
      My Lady Cullen
      Villanella
      Hyde Park
      Petit Riens

      Set 2
      Jenny Pluck Pears
      Black Alman
      Gracca Amorosa
      Heart's Ease
      Anello
      Confesse

      (If this ball list looks familiar, then it probably is ;-) )

      Then we'll take requests!!

      Musicians please contact Magdalene von Osnabrueck (Maggie the Musician) at
      maggiethemusician@... and she can set you up with some music!

      If there are any other questions, please contact me at ariel.sarah@... or
      my partner in crime-- I mean, *dance*, Lady Alessandra de Piro at
      k.pogatshnik@....

      I look forward to dancing with you all!

      YIS,
      Lady Annora Reyner et al

      --
      English: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages and
      rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.