1536Fall Fyrd Festival - Ball List!

  • Ariel Tuley
    Sep 15, 2011
      Greetings!

      Our Fabulous Fall Festival is coming up soon on September 24th. (More event
      info here: http://fallfestival.wirehazard.com/ ) And at this fabulous event,
      there will be dancing during the day and a ball in the evening. The ball
      will start after feast once the barn is clear. I'm looking for dancers to
      dance the night away and also musicians to play some amazing music and for
      us to adore for their beautiful arts.

      Ball list:

      Set 1
      Ly Bens Distonys
      Gelosia
      My Lady Cullen
      Villanella
      Hyde Park
      Petit Riens

      Set 2
      Jenny Pluck Pears
      Black Alman
      Gracca Amorosa
      Heart's Ease
      Anello
      Confesse

      Then we'll take requests!!

      If any musicians need sheet music, please contact me at
      ariel.sarah@... or Mistress Tzippi at sarahkaiserstl@....

      I look forward to dancing with you all!

      YIS,
      Lady Annora Reyner

      --
      English: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages and
      rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.