1523An embarassing misplacement of gear: Brass music stand

  • Brenda Knox
    Jul 3, 2011
      Dear friends,
      Somewhere along the line, playing for Chieftains, and Bellewode, I have misplaced an antique music stand made of gold colored or brass metal. It is kind of complicated to set-up, and requires a bit of delicacy. It was given to me by my first music teacher, Mr. Christie, (his family founded the original Christie Minstrals!), so it has sentimental value. I actually had a moment of death dream about him, when he died on a Keokuk street when I was in the 8th grade. I seem to remember loaning it to someone at Bellewode, and in the confusion following, failed to see it returned. Does anyone have it? If so, are you coming to Raid or Trade? If not, e-mail me, and I will gladly pay for its return to me via parcel post. It means alot to me.

      Ly Brighid O'Mahuna
      Brenda Knox
      2603 Hwy 218
      Donnellson, IA 52625