1499Lilies Class reminder!

  • neathery2003
    Mar 30, 2011
      Greetings all! The deadline for Lilies class submissions is April 1. I am booking the music tent classes so please submit them through the RUSH web site Please get your submitted through the RUSH web site instructor form. http://rush.calontir.org/rush-submit-course-form-mailer.php
      The deadline is April 1! I am looking forward to hearing from you.
      HL Neathery of Safita I am not getting any dance classes so I assume someone else is registering them. If you would like to have the dances classes appear on the master class schedule please send them to me. nfuller@....
      May your day with joy,
      HL Neathery of Safita