1479Re: [CalontirDance] Bellewode

  • Justin Crouch (Leonardus O)
    Feb 8 8:02 AM
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Aigsu13OS-EhdHlQNzY3Wk5vbFFuQVZLSS1hSXkyR0E&hl=en&output=html

      Classes can be found here...
      (I've had a few people say the link is dead, if you see this, PM me
      and I will see what's going on. I can see it fine, but I'm not sure if
      that's cause I am the docs.google creator or not.)

      Beginning European Dance
      English Dance Fundamentals
      Italian Dance Fundamentals
      Intro Middle Eastern Dance
      Prexonara (Prisoner of Love)

      Are the classes specifically for dance however, we have 3 slots still
      open in the dance rooms, but would be MORE than happy to open another
      room or few.

      Leonardus O
      Autocrat
      di vos incolumes custodiant

      For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight.
      It is for them that I die.