      From: Albizzi
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:42 AM
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Re: musicians' area at Lilies

      I believe that there is no problem being wherever the battlefield is as long as this time the waterbearers tent is between us and fighter tents. The fact that we were right next to them was confusing to some of them about usage. If not by the battlefield then the next best idea would be in the A and S area. Of course with the music classes usually there (I plan on teaching a couple myself) that might not be a bad idea either. If it is in A and S then noontime singing and all other activities might be more regularly attended. (Hope I didn't make it all more confusing).

      Zino