      From: ChrisM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 9:11 PM
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Help deciphering Playford

      I've been looking at the dance "Drive the Cold Winter Away."

      A transcription of Playford's descriftion is here: http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~praetzel/dances/Playford/DriveWinter.txt

      I'm having a hard time visualizing what's going on here during the refrain. Could someone kindly walk me through this?

      --In joy and service,
      Christian d'Hiver