1441Dance Music Needed

  • Brad Moore
    Sep 19, 2010
      Greetings unto the dancers of Calontir, from Lord Nicolas L'Anguille, of the
      Shire of Grimfells.

      Our fair Shire has recently begun dance classes, and at the moment I am leading
      them.  I have a copy of Musica Suterranea and Why Not Dance (Cumberland
      Collegium), most of my other music was on cassettes, which, sadly are beyond
      use.  I have had difficulty finding common music for other dances like the
      korobushka, or at least music such as I remember.  I began dancing in the early
      90's in Meridies, and was on hiatus for several years.  If anyone could assist
      me in procuring common music to dances in Calontir, it would be greatly
      appreciated.  I would like my fellow Grimfells dancers to feel confident upon
      hearing a piece at an event, so that they might join in.  Any suggestions or
      mp3's would be greatly appreciated.

      Je Reste,

      En Service au Reve,

      Nicolas
       Brad Moore

      "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a
      merrier world."
      - J.R.R. Tolkien