1432nd Northern Region Dance Practice (your help is needed)

  • Ms. Catherine E. Dean, Esq.
    Jan 15, 2001
      Greetings Calontir Dance Folk!

      I would like to announce that the 2nd Northnern Region Dance Practice will be
      held at the college of NoMountain on February 17, 2000. Unfortunately this
      date conflicts with Estrella, but we hope that enough people will not be able
      to make it down to Atenvelt to make our event a success anyway!

      I would like your help ont he following:

      1) Can you please any dancers or musicians in your groups know that they would
      be most welcome (particularly northern region folks). We can provide some
      crash space (please contact me in advance) and the site fee is free!

      2) I'm looking for teachers, anything from one or two dances that you know
      particularly well to a full hour (or more!). I know some of the people I
      would normally count on are going to Estrella (Conrad?, Tsire?), so *anyone*
      who thinks they wilbe coming and would be able to teach for a bit is most

      I'm away from home right now, but I'll send along the event flyer in a few

      In Service.
      Katherine Mercer
      The College of NoMountain

      ps. Tsire, could you please forward this to your C d'E dance list?

      Cathy Dean Katherine Mercer
      Grinnell College Seneschal, College of NoMountain
      Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely. --Anonymous