1404RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Caroso Ball

    May 27, 2010

      When am I scheduled to teach at lilies? I just looked at the meeting schedule and Wed is the meeting day from hell for me.

      From: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rowan
      Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:00 AM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Lilies Caroso Ball

      So the Last Sat of Lilies is the Caroso Ball (1-3pm). And I need the
      following aid -
      1) musicians
      2) some one to corrdinate/PC the "ball"
      -- I am currently working 13-14 hr shifts until June 7th and won't be able
      to think about this until at least then so can someone give me a hand?

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper