1351Bellewode Event

  • Matt Lagemann
    Jan 17, 2010
      From the College of Bellewode,

      Greetings! The Heraldic, Scribal, and Dance symposium is coming up soon, and the class schedule for the event is now available at http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t5EAszbodSspsAcMXSwBEdg&output=html. If you notice an error (a class I forgot to add, or a different time slot that is needed) please let me know.

      The event website (http://ssmc.truman.edu/BellewodeianBall2010.htm) will be updated very shortly, but there are a few things I wanted to address. Site fee will be $5 with the standard $3 NMS fee. This year we will be hosting an inn. The biggest thing of note, is that the event location has moved. It will still be on campus of Truman State University, but instead of being in Violette Hall, it will be back in its old location of Baldwin Hall. Directions and a map will be available shortly on the website. This location change is slight, as the two buildings are less then a five minute walk from each other. The ball will be held in the Student Union Building, also on campus, in a room that my pit leader says will be great acoustically.

      Also, being a college group, crash space is limited, so if you need a place to crash and I have not talked to you yet, drop me an email (even if its to remind me that you needed it).

      Feel free to cross post this if applicable and I look forward to seeing many of you there!

      In Service
      Ermenrich
      Autocrat
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic