1335Bellewode Symposium

  • Matt Lagemann
    Dec 2, 2009
      Unto the Dancers of Calontir and the musicians that make us so happy:

      Dancy, Dancy! (I will assume you all answered with a Boing, Boing!). The Bellewode Symposium is now less then two months away! I know what you are saying, "Ermenrich, that is still ages from now! I have time to plan my class and get back to you later." Remember folks that the Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/INSERT OTHER DECEMBER FESTIVITIES HERE is fast approaching. Combine that with a Crown Tournament and Queen's Prize in January, and you have a busy two months ahead of you. Please be thinking about what class you might want to teach at the symposium.

      Have you learned a new dance lately that you want to share? Teach a class! I have heard rumors of something called Heralds in Lust, and I hope someone is planning on teaching it! If you also want to see something danced at the Bellewode Ball, email your suggestions.

      If you have any questions, please contact me at mlagemann@.../<mailto:mlagemann@.../>

      In Service,
      Ermenrich