1324Re: Dancing Opportunities

  • Rachel
    Nov 7, 2009
      Alegreza lives up around my area (that's that extreme northwestern part of Missouri, for those playing along at home), as does Alessandra. I could find a spot to host dance practice, but no guarantees if I'd have people come. (One of the hazards of living in the wilds of the kingdom - things are really spread out.)

      I'll try and get Alegreza and Norata on the list, though, as I'm not sure they are.

      -Constantia K.

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "johnoffd" <johnoffd@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Dancers
      >
      > We jsut don't get enough opportunity to dance--especially if in a small shire far away.
      >
      > Chances I know of to dance:
      >

      > Standing Stones has moved their Nov practice to this Mon Nov 9 at 7 pm.
      >
      > Barony of Three Rivers has a dance practice Thur Nov 12 at 6:45 ish
      >
      > Crystal Ball (dance all day and all nite) Sat Nov 14
      >
      > Barony of Three Rivers Winter Court Dec 5 will have an afternoon dance.
      >
      > Bellewode has Heraldic and Dance Symposium and then a ball Jan 30
      >

      > Any questions? Please ask.
      > Alegreza, Norata, Alessandra--are you out there? Say hello.
      >
      > Dancing the Dream
      > Hanne Abendschein

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic