      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      From: johnoffd@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 02:26:15 +0000
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Dancing Opportunities

      Greetings Dancers

      We jsut don't get enough opportunity to dance--especially if in a small shire far away.

      Chances I know of to dance:

      Standing Stones has moved their Nov practice to this Mon Nov 9 at 7 pm.

      Barony of Three Rivers has a dance practice Thur Nov 12 at 6:45 ish

      Crystal Ball (dance all day and all nite) Sat Nov 14

      Barony of Three Rivers Winter Court Dec 5 will have an afternoon dance.

      Bellewode has Heraldic and Dance Symposium and then a ball Jan 30

      Any questions? Please ask.

      Alegreza, Norata, Alessandra--are you out there? Say hello.

      Dancing the Dream

      Hanne Abendschein