1317RE: [CalontirDance] Re: Resource Guide for Crystal Ball

  • (no author)
    Sep 22, 2009
      Conrad,

      Your idea got me thinking in the ways of creative re-use. I agree that Laendler is a lost cause. However, I would be excited to work on a period style choreography for the music for John Tallow's Cannon. The music we use is period - the choreography is not. It would be neat, creative, and fun to work out a more period choreography to go with that stunning piece of music.

      Off to be creative. (that's what the C is for)