1297Re: Kasha--sightreading pattern & xelephone

  • psy_sarah
    Jun 30, 2009
      Jayne, As a vocal education major, my answer to the problem you are mentioning is a pitch pipe. They are relatively inexpensive and portable (fit in your pocket) and i personally wouldn't go anywhere without one.
      My two cents,
      Arina