1278Lilies Ball Music PDF available

  • lucia_b3r
    Jun 2, 2009
      Greetings all,

      I now have a .pdf file available containing music for all the Lilies Ball sets. The file contains music for the three sets -- from Official Bransle to Contrapasso in Due -- and also contains copies of music being made available for populace choice selections at the ball. This includes the following: Karabuska, Mari's Wedding, Posti's Jig, Angus Reel, Road to the Isles, Female Sailor, Hole in the Wall, John Tallow's Canon, Sellienger's Round, Heralds in Love, Black Nag, Salterella la Regina, Manschaft Pavan, Calontir Bransle, Quen Quer Que, Tangle Bransle and Lover's Braid.

      Copywrite issues prevent the file from being placed for general download, so anyone interested in playing for the ball please email me and I will return a copy of the PDF to you. (Please note, the file is 6mb in size.)

      I will only have a limited number of copies of the music with me, so please do email me for your own copy of it, print it out and bring it with you to war.

      I would also like to remind you all to remember to bring the following with you the evening of the ball:
      -- stool to sit on
      -- booklight
      -- large paperclips or clothespins in case of breezy conditions
      -- music stand

      I am planning to have a musician's rehearsal on Monday afternoon of the war week. However, I'm having a bit of trouble managing to get it posted on the Lilies site, so at this point I don't know what time they have it slotted. If I don't find out in the next couple of days, I will set a time for it myself and post it here. Also, I am planning to have a blackboard located at my tent that will give information about music activities day to day. If you have any questions before the war, please don't hesitate to email me. I'm very much looking forward to seeing everyone there!

      Best regards,
      Lucia
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic