1198Re: [CalontirDance] Time to submit classes for Lilies

  • Rowan
    Feb 23, 2009
      Nethry! You beat me to my posting!

      I have reserved the permenant pavillion for Lilies Dance classes from 10-11
      and from 1-3 from the first Sat through Thurs. and from 1-3 on the last
      Friday and Saturday. I am now looking for Dance classes to fill those
      The Lilies Ball will be Wed night. Wed classes will be ball review.
      PLEASE send your choice of times and classes to teach to me - and I will put
      them into the Lilies RUSH as a block. I DO NOT want to discover that we
      have double booked the dance classes.

      Lilies ball list to follow soon. Shattered Crystal will also be sponsoring
      their ball as well. I'm still working to see what else we can scare up in
      the way of dance fun for Lilies.

      -after Jubilee I'll be more on the ball about this (pun intended)

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper

      From: "Her Ladyship Neathery of Safita" <nfuller@...>
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:21:02 -0000
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Time to submit classes for Lilies

      I am so excited. Lilies is right around the corner and It is about
      that time when we need your great classes for Lilies. You can submit
      them through the Royal University web site Course form

      HL Neathery of Safita
      Chancellor of the Royal University of Scir Hafoc