1080Dance Class Coverage

    Jun 9, 2008
      Hey Folks,

      I will not be on site till Tuesday and need someone to cover my Monday afternoon Progression Class.
      Azenari will not be at the war as planned, thus, I need someone to cover the 2pm Ball review on Wednesday as well.

      Progression class requires a patient teacher of an English Country type bent.

      Please e-mail me ASAP if you can cover this.

      Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live´┐Ż Messenger. Add now.