1075RE: [CalontirDance] Next easiest dance from Lilies Ball?

    May 28, 2008
      My Lady Cullen is rather quick and has the added complexity of being a
      progressive dance, meaning the couples will do different parts at
      different times).

      From the ball list I would suggest

      Anello

      Hearts ease

      Black Nag

      Petit Riens

      Hearts Ease is definitely the slowest of them, petit riens the fastest.

      Conrad