1070RE: [CalontirDance] Gotta brag about Ly Bens

    May 23 10:04 AM
      To clarify a bit

      >[take hands with partner] Double Left switching places; 4 slides up the hall

      4 slides up the hall will be to the lords right

      >Double Left switching places;4 slides up the hall

      The slides are again to the lords right, but this is the opposite direction as the first 4 slides (really down the hall)

      The video looks goods, but it looks like it starts 90% of the way through a repeat with the

      'Double Left backing away from partner; Double Right toward partner'

      The dance really starts with the 4 doubles forward.

      From: boltb4@... <mailto:boltb4%40yahoo.com>
      Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 04:55:55 -0700
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Gotta brag about Ly Bens

      Hi everyone,

      I just have to brag on Sara Sophia doing a fabulous job teaching Ly
      Bens. It was so much fun! I noticed she received a lot of guidance from
      the list yesterday. Thank you! This is by far my favorite List that I'm
      on.

      Our dance group keeps growing and growing each week. The first week we
      started, we had 6 participants. Last night we had a total of 12! We'll
      have one more practice before Lilies. Between now and then, I might also
      poll the list for advice/dance description interpretation.

      Thanks again!

      Emelye