1063Gotta brag about Ly Bens

  • Becky Buchanan
    May 23, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      I just have to brag on Sara Sophia doing a fabulous job teaching Ly Bens. It was so much fun! I noticed she received a lot of guidance from the list yesterday. Thank you! This is by far my favorite List that I'm on.

      Our dance group keeps growing and growing each week. The first week we started, we had 6 participants. Last night we had a total of 12! We'll have one more practice before Lilies. Between now and then, I might also poll the list for advice/dance description interpretation.

      Thanks again!

      Emelye