      To: calontirdance@yahoogroups.com
      From: tsire@...
      Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:46:19 -0500
      Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] YAY DANCE!!

      I suggest

      Ly Bens Dystonis (English 1400's)

      for Couples

      Single, Single, Double

      Lord Forward a Double as Lady Back a Double

      (Lord turn about to face Lady)

      Both Forward a Double to meet Right shoulders

      Both Continue Forward a Double

      (Both turn about to face each other)

      Both Forward a Double to meet Left shoulders

      (Lady turn about to face head of hall)

      (Take Hands) Step away from you partner, Step toward your partner

      Turn out (Lord Counterclockwise, Lady Clockwise)

      It's fun to think of this dance as a tumultuous relationship.

      You start out walking together, move apart, come together, move apart, come together, connect, struggle out then in, spurn one another and begin again. :)