1048New additions to Liles Dance & Music webpages

  • lucia_b3r
    May 14, 2008
      Thanks all for the new information about the European dance classes!
      I have entered all that I've received so far.

      Also, I received information from Rahil (thanks Rahil!) about the
      Middle Eastern dance classes and events, and that information is
      entered as well.

      If any of you can and wish to add some descriptive copy about a
      particular class (i.e. information regarding what the class is about),
      I'll be more than happy to add it if you'll send it to me (or post it
      here.)

      Here's the link again:
      http://calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilies22/MusicDance/cmd_danceclasses.
      html