1042Re: lilies classes

  • Rowan
    May 14, 2008
      What are people doing about music for their classes?
      It suddenly occured to us last night that although we have been using the
      ipod - the speakers require electricty and that doen't work for Lilies. We
      no longer have a boom box although I still have the CDs.
      Does someone have a box they can loan for all the classes (Azenari, Cathus,
      Arina and myself all use my ipod, and Tsire uses an identical set up)? Or
      should I go out and buy a cheapo box for lilies?

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper