1037Re: Finished dance list for Lilies.

  • lucia_b3r
    May 13, 2008
      Helena, is there a chance you could mail me the attachment
      directly?? I'd love to be able to pick up all the dance & music
      class info from it.

      Thanks,
      Lucia

      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, Debbie Sullentrup
      <kell100312@...> wrote:

      > I want to start off by saying thankyou to everyone that is
      teaching this year at Lilies! I know that it is going to be a great
      summer for dance and fun. Attached is the completed dance class list
      as was comunicated to the Lilies staff. A few minor adjustments had
      to be made as some things needed to be held at the perminant shelter
      as well. Please look it over. Thanks again, and I will see you
      there! Helena.