1036RE: [CalontirDance] attachment? RE: Finished dance list for Lilies.

    May 13, 2008
      The list does not accept attachments. You may be able to upload it to the yahoo group site though depending on permissions. Ms. Katriona is your resource there.

      Lucia - Helena - talk to each other about the dance website and any information needed please.

      Tsire

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: krege@...: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:07:47 -0600Subject: [CalontirDance] attachment? RE: Finished dance list for Lilies.

      Would you please resend the attachment--I didn't receive it with this email.Thanks, Jayne-----Original Message-----From: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Debbie SullentrupSent: Tue 5/13/2008 3:29 PMTo: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comSubject: [CalontirDance] Finished dance list for Lilies.I want to start off by saying thankyou to everyone that is teaching this year at Lilies! I know that it is going to be a great summer for dance and fun. Attached is the completed dance class list as was comunicated to the Lilies staff. A few minor adjustments had to be made as some things needed to be held at the perminant shelter as well. Please look it over. Thanks again, and I will see you there! Helena.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]