1026Stupid Squire Dance??

  • Becky Buchanan
    May 9, 2008
      We had another dance practice last night here in Mag Mor and had even more people show up! Yay! We did Carolingian Pavane, Charlotte Bransle (that's quite a work out!) and Horse's Bransle (sorry Tsire!).

      Murdoch remembered Tsire teaching him the Stupid Squire Dance at Crown and wanted to teach that too. He couldn't remember the actual tune though. Ly Bens? Pease? I can't remember. Does anyone know the proper name for the Stupid Squire Dance?

      Thanks,

      Emelye