1005Re: [CalontirDance] Mini Ball and Crown was YAY DANCE!!

  • Conna
    Apr 28 7:08 PM
      Woohoo!! I'll be there, at your beck and call (or, well, something like
      that).

      I know we can count on Emelye. And I'm hoping Ermenrich will bring
      Kasha and her rockin' drum. Any other musicians planning to be at Crown?

      Bring it on!
      Conna