No activity in last 7 days
Chinese calligraphy is an essential art of the Chinese culture and its influence can be found in the pan-East Asia region. In essence, the Chinese calligraphy combines the practical and impractical, and due emphasis is placed on the "spirit" of the artwork rather than its form or style. It is also common to combine Chinese calligraphy and other art forms like painting and even architecture. A very modern type of Chinese calligraphy, called Rainbow Calligraphy, highlights the flexibility and adaptability of Chinese calligraphy.
- Oct 27, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.