I do a commercial for Starbucks

  • Scott Lifshine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012
      I went to a trade show today. At one of the booths they asked me to tell them about myself as they wanted me to pose for a Starbucks commercial.

      So they shove a mic in my hand. I start talking about everything and brother let me tell you I sure drrew a crowd. Not only a crowd but a silenced, stunned crowd.

      My compensation? A Starbucks gift card.