Just Nuclear Warrior and Wereo

  • Scott Lifshine
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2012
      I'm about to rip awl other "music" to shreds. Yes, I am Scott Lifshine the most fabled and revered author of awl time on the Internet.

      When I do this I hope 13% of the Internet falls into the ocean immediately.

      I've awlready done away with Classic Rock once; I suppose that was not enough. Now I will do again with the world's ONLY Original Words & Music the Nuclear Warrior Theme Song. Copyright registration # PAU-667-985 13Nov84 which IS the only copyright that matters down in the United States Library of Congress if you'd like to cross-check.

      You see when it comes to "Music" you must let the MEN do it and NOT the Children of Metal. I am the only one who matters in music and film, thank you.

      Scott
      California_Jam
    • caljamrocks
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2012
        Yes, yes, same old stuff that you were blubbering about here and elsewhere years ago.

        Now where do I buy a Nuclear Warrior album?

        Eric

        --- In California_Jam@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Lifshine" <caljamscott@...> wrote:

        > I'm about to rip awl other "music" to shreds. Yes, I am Scott Lifshine the most fabled and revered author of awl time on the Internet.
        >
        > When I do this I hope 13% of the Internet falls into the ocean immediately.
        >
        > I've awlready done away with Classic Rock once; I suppose that was not enough. Now I will do again with the world's ONLY Original Words & Music the Nuclear Warrior Theme Song. Copyright registration # PAU-667-985 13Nov84 which IS the only copyright that matters down in the United States Library of Congress if you'd like to cross-check.
        >
        > You see when it comes to "Music" you must let the MEN do it and NOT the Children of Metal. I am the only one who matters in music and film, thank you.
        >
        > Scott
        > California_Jam

      • Scott Lifshine
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2012
          You don't have to buy it. I'm making it available for free over the Internet. iTunes will shut, Google Music will shut, MOTOWN will shut, Universal will shut. And your precious Classic rock will shut.

          Awl the prestigious Music Schools will shut.

          Just the same way I intellectually did away with Classic rock the first time with the California Jam Wereo, and I DID do away with Classic rock intellectually. If you don't believe me tune to your local Classic rock station and hear how much of a blubbering idiots I've reduced them too.

          This time it's happening again, only worse. There is no need for the critiz.

          Scott
          California_Jam

          Yes, yes, same old stuff that you were blubbering about here and elsewhere years ago.

          Now where do I buy a Nuclear Warrior album?

          Eric

          --- In California_Jam@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Lifshine" <caljamscott@...> wrote:

          > I'm about to rip awl other "music" to shreds. Yes, I am Scott Lifshine the most fabled and revered author of awl time on the Internet.
          >
          > When I do this I hope 13% of the Internet falls into the ocean immediately.
          >
          > I've awlready done away with Classic Rock once; I suppose that was not enough. Now I will do again with the world's ONLY Original Words & Music the Nuclear Warrior Theme Song. Copyright registration # PAU-667-985 13Nov84 which IS the only copyright that matters down in the United States Library of Congress if you'd like to cross-check.
          >
          > You see when it comes to "Music" you must let the MEN do it and NOT the Children of Metal. I am the only one who matters in music and film, thank you.
          >
          > Scott
          > California_Jam

        • caljamrocks
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2012
            --- In California_Jam@yahoogroups.com, Scott Lifshine <caljamscott@...> wrote:

            > You don't have to buy it. I'm making it available for free over the >Internet.

            Fantastic! So how many songs on the album? We've heard enough of that dreadful basement jam, thank goodness we are over THAT garbage, eh?

            >iTunes will shut, Google Music will shut, MOTOWN will shut, >Universal will shut. And your precious Classic rock will shut.

            Classic rock to shut? No more material, live or otherwise, to survive? Everything by that quintessential 'classic rock' band, the Eagles? Say goodbye to your 'wereo' then.

            > Awl the prestigious Music Schools will shut.

            > Just the same way I intellectually did away with Classic rock the >first time with the California Jam Wereo, and I DID do away >with Classic rock intellectually.

            What do you think the word 'intellectually' means?

            > If you don't believe me tune to your local Classic rock station and hear how much of a blubbering idiots (sic) I've reduced them too (sic).

            The only blubbering on the radio associated with you is those 'interviews' where you make a complete jackass of yourself.

            > This time it's happening again, only worse.

            It didn't happen 'the first time' and it's not happening now.

            Eric
          • Al Rose
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
              dont fuck with me in this new year...... otherwize everyone will shit......shut.

              Yes, yes, same old stuff that you were blubbering about here and elsewhere years ago.

              Now where do I buy a Nuclear Warrior album?

              Eric

              --- In California_Jam@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Lifshine" <caljamscott@...> wrote:

              > I'm about to rip awl other "music" to shreds. Yes, I am Scott Lifshine the most fabled and revered author of awl time on the Internet.
              >
              > When I do this I hope 13% of the Internet falls into the ocean immediately.
              >
              > I've awlready done away with Classic Rock once; I suppose that was not enough. Now I will do again with the world's ONLY Original Words & Music the Nuclear Warrior Theme Song. Copyright registration # PAU-667-985 13Nov84 which IS the only copyright that matters down in the United States Library of Congress if you'd like to cross-check.
              >
              > You see when it comes to "Music" you must let the MEN do it and NOT the Children of Metal. I am the only one who matters in music and film, thank you.
              >
              > Scott
              > California_Jam

            • Scott Lifshine
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
                Lol. The idea is to padlock the Music Schools.

                Scott
                California_Jam

                --- In California_Jam@yahoogroups.com, Al Rose <thedollyroger@...> wrote:

                > dont fuck with me in this new year...... otherwize everyone will shit......shut.

              • Scott Lifshine
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 2, 2012
                  I'm sorry. I don't take directions from every seething with jealousy who comes my way. There are some grocs on the porch...they've asked about you and they want you to come outside to them.