Re: [California_Jam] Wereo on YouTube

  • Scott Lifshine
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2009
      I appreciate it. There's a lot to do with the Wereo. Actually my youtube features some Wereo; a slight bit. It's the wind from my eight skyjumpers. That's the Wereo we hear there.

      I know it's only a slight bit. The Sabbath playing is the mono-Sabbath, not the Wereo. I'll get around to matching that up.

      It's hard to tell the difference on youtube; youtube is not renowned for its' sound capabilities.

      If you want to hear gobs of wereo here's a link to a good chunk of it. You can start here on Cut 8:

      Thanks for asking. The wereo is our way. Nuclear Warrior of course rules everything, and the Pilar of Fire rules even that. As Boby Dylan said even before the days of Wereo; It's Unbelievable.

      Scott
      California_Jam