Re: [CaliforniaBettas] New poll for CaliforniaBettas

  • Larissa
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2000
      No, no -- you don't have to leave. Betta topics are fine generally,
      though you might get more responses to your questions on one
      of the general lists -- do you have the address for the AOL betta
      list? They do a lot of chatting. We've only got 18 people on this
      list and we're generally pretty serious here.

      To join the AOL list, send an email to
      LISTSERV@...
      with
      SUBSCRIBE BETTAS your full name (first and last)
      in the body.

      They are a *really* friendly bunch. ;-) We're kindof a lurking
      little batch.

      Yeah, the stuff not about bettas isn't very good to be posting on
      this site. Mostly because you won't get any answers, not because
      the subjects are that bad.

      The poll is something that should be used for official stuff.
      That's why I took it off. It wasn't a dumb poll... but not something
      that I as the administrator need to know.

      Smiles!
      -- Larissa ^..^