Re:Hi Everyone

  • Charlie Davis
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2007
      Wow! Showing them is an incredible subject! I
      learned so much at the CBS meeting with the
      presentation on what makes a good show fish, and now I
      have even more questions. I missed the show itself
      due to a conflict, but I went to the auction after the
      show in September and there were so many beautiful
      fish being auctioned! I couldn't buy any, as I was
      going on vacation the next day for 2 weeks. I should
      check on the different classes for showing them. Is
      that on the CBS site?

      Charlie

    • Judy Latham