Re: [CBS] moving fry?

  • Judy Latham
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2007
      I was told to take the current tank and submerge it into the new tank. Then gently remove it so all the fry go to their new home. If that doesn't work, it was suggested that you get the old tank as close to the water as possible (the lip in if possible) and pour them in. I don't know what size tanks you are working with, so this may or may not work.

      judy

      At 03:51 PM 8/7/07, you wrote:

      Has anyone had experience with moving fry to a new tank?  The tank my 2 week old fry are in is in need of being wiped clean and I want to move the fry to a fresh tank so I can replace their current tank with a new one so I can set their parents up to spawn again.   The fry are around 1/3 inch long.

      Thanks for your info.

      Jeremy
    • Jeremy Bolanos