svas Sat night

  • lisalisacats
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 1, 2007

      Just wondering who will be there with me.  I'm going to be bringing some things from Echo - he can't make it.  I have to make sure to leave the meeting by 11 p.m. as I have to go in to work at 12:30 a.m. and work an over night shift.  I'll be bringing some things for sale as well.

      Lisa

      Cats are my drug of choice.

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
    • Kathy & Joe Cooper
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 4, 2007

        All,

                  For those who are IBC members you should have received a ballot by now. If you miss placed it I have attached an electronic ballot you can fill out and send to Melissa Migota.

                  If you are a member of the IBC list you probably know Jim Sonnier is a write-in candidate for the judging board. I am supporting Jim and urge all of you to do the same. I also recommend voting for Marc Denaro for vice-president.

        See you at the BBQ,

        Joe

        Interesting approach to replacing the Income Tax, visit www.apttax.com

        ,___