this saturday

  • lisalisacats
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
      Im planning on being at the SVAS meeting and auction on Saturday and
      was wondering if anyone else was.

      Lisa from Concord
    • Jeremy Bolanos
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
        I'll be there - need to unload some stuff

        On 11/2/06, lisalisacats <lisalisacats@...> wrote:

        > Im planning on being at the SVAS meeting and auction on Saturday and
        > was wondering if anyone else was.
        >
        > Lisa from Concord

      • lisalisacats
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
          GREAT
          See you there.

          Lisa from Concord

          On 11/2/06, lisalisacats <lisalisacats@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Im planning on being at the SVAS meeting and auction on Saturday and
          > was wondering if anyone else was.
          >
          > Lisa from Concord

          Cats are my drug of choice.

        • Linda Ferrol
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
            I won't be there this month, I'll be at the Sharks game that night.

            Linda

            Im planning on being at the SVAS meeting and auction on Saturday and
            was wondering if anyone else was.

            Lisa from Concord

          • Stephanie Bryant
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
              What's the time/location?

              I am still sick, but if it's not too far, perhaps I will make it. I
              shouldn't have gone to Davis on Saturday-- too much while sick.

              --Stephanie

              --
              Stephanie Bryant
              Author, Videoblogging for Dummies