Female Bettas

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi everyone!

      I was wondering if anyone has any female bettas that they would like to sell. I am looking to buy about 30 and they can be any color and any fin type. If anyone is interested, please email me directly: petbettas@... Thank you very much!

      Sincerely,
      Lisa

    • Kathy & Joe Cooper
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        Lisa,
        I have a couple you can have.

        Joe

        I was wondering if anyone has any female bettas that they would like to
        sell. I am looking to buy about 30 and they can be any color and any fin
        type. If anyone is interested, please email me directly:
        petbettas@... Thank you very much!

        Sincerely,
        Lisa

        Club Homepage http://cbsbettas.org/