Party Sprite

  • jinxfish80
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hi Les

      The water sprite is not a problem, I keep a few non-betta tanks to
      culture the stuff just in case of a crash. I'll make sure to wash it
      well before I bag it to try to get as much duck weed off as possible.
      If anyone else wants some please email me before the party, I'll try
      and check my emails at least so I know how many bags to try and get.
      Can't wait to see you all at the party.
      -Jillian