Last meeting?

  • shrks1fan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      So how did the last meeting go? Nobody has posted about it and I was
      just wondering, since I wasn't there. How was the mini show?

      Linda
    • Alina
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        It was a blast! The mini show was a great success in my mind!(my red
        female got people's choice, and I ended up with the winning bid on
        Dennis and Wendys absoultly perfect HM blue pair, who placed high in
        the mini-show..)...A baby angel fish got entered as a male
        betta...which was Dennis's work (who jared all the show fish):)).
        Lots of great fish in the auction, too! I ended up reliving myself
        of 10 white copper juvies from my most recent spawn(Alfrado's
        lines). Everyone seemed to have a great time with all the food,
        drink, and laughter:) Sorry you couldn't make it:( Hope to see you
        next meeting!
        ~Alina
        --- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "shrks1fan"
        <shrks1fan@y...> wrote:
        > So how did the last meeting go? Nobody has posted about it and I
        was
        > just wondering, since I wasn't there. How was the mini show?
        >
        > Linda
      • Linda Ferrol
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
          I'm glad to hear it went so well :) I'm definetly
          planning on being at the next one, so hopefully see
          you all there.

          Linda

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail