Yard Sale!

  • Wright Huntley
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2001
      Hi folks,

      I have uncovered a huge cache of 1/2G drum bowls, larger bowls, big brandy
      snifters, etc. All are going in the big moving sale tomorrow and Sun. Also
      still have a few 15 and 20G tanks I don't want to store.

      Better get over here if you want any of these at givaway prices.

      Thanks,

      Wright

      PS. For now, I'm moving to Palo Alto on the 11th, but have no idea when I'll
      set up another fishroom. Hopefully this e-mail addy or the one below will
      remain alive after the move. If not, try my cell phone at 510 612-1467 or
      snail mail to 879 Clara Dr. Palo Alto CA 94303.
      --
      Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679 wright@...

      An open letter challenging the beliefs of "statists" --
      people who tend to view government as the solution to
      every social problem.
      http://www.mackinac.org/3555
    • Suki Mansour
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2001
        WHEN? WHERE? I'll be right over. Just tell me when it
        is convenient.

        On My Way,
        Suki

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
      • ccherry@uclink4.berkeley.edu
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2001
          Me too! Are you having it in Fremont?

          Christina

          >WHEN? WHERE? I'll be right over. Just tell me when it
          >is convenient.
          >
          >On My Way,
          >Suki
          >--- Wright Huntley <huntley1@...> wrote:
          >> Hi folks,
          >>
          >> I have uncovered a huge cache of 1/2G drum bowls,
          >> larger bowls, big brandy
          >> snifters, etc. All are going in the big moving sale
          >> tomorrow and Sun. Also
          >> still have a few 15 and 20G tanks I don't want to
          >> store.
          >>
          >> Better get over here if you want any of these at
          >> givaway prices.
          >>
          >> Thanks,
          >>
          >> Wright
          >>
          >> PS. For now, I'm moving to Palo Alto on the 11th,
          >> but have no idea when I'll
          >> set up another fishroom. Hopefully this e-mail addy
          >> or the one below will
          >> remain alive after the move. If not, try my cell
          >> phone at 510 612-1467 or
          >> snail mail to 879 Clara Dr. Palo Alto CA 94303.
          >> --
          >> Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679
          >> wright@...
          >>
          >> An open letter challenging the beliefs of
          >> "statists" --
          >> people who tend to view government as the
          >> solution to
          >> every social problem.
          >> http://www.mackinac.org/3555

          >http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
          >

          >Club Homepage http://cbs.bettas.org/
          >
          >Community email addresses:
          >
          >Shortcut URL to this page: http://www.egroups.com/group/CaliforniaBettas

        • Wright Huntley
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 3, 2001
            No early birds, please.

            I'll try to be ready by 8AM or shortly thereafter.

            3531 Campbell Court
            Fremont CA 94536-3613

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2001
              What day? Tomorrow? (Saturday?)

              --- Wright Huntley <huntley1@...> wrote:
              > No early birds, please.
              >
              > I'll try to be ready by 8AM or shortly thereafter.
              >
              > 3531 Campbell Court
              > Fremont CA 94536-3613
              >
              > Suki Mansour wrote:
              > >
              > > WHEN? WHERE? I'll be right over. Just tell me when
              > it
              > > is convenient.
              > >
              > > On My Way,
              > > Suki
              > > --- Wright Huntley <huntley1@...> wrote:
              > > > Hi folks,
              > > >
              > > > I have uncovered a huge cache of 1/2G drum
              > bowls,
              > > > larger bowls, big brandy
              > > > snifters, etc. All are going in the big moving
              > sale
              > > > tomorrow and Sun. Also
              > > > still have a few 15 and 20G tanks I don't want
              > > > store.
              > > >
              > > > Better get over here if you want any of these at
              > > > givaway prices.
              > > >
              > > > Thanks,
              > > >
              > > > Wright
              > > >
              > > > PS. For now, I'm moving to Palo Alto on the
              > 11th,
              > > > but have no idea when I'll
              > > > set up another fishroom. Hopefully this e-mail
              > addy
              > > > or the one below will
              > > > remain alive after the move. If not, try my cell
              > > > phone at 510 612-1467 or
              > > > snail mail to 879 Clara Dr. Palo Alto CA 94303.
              > > > --
              > > > Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679
              > > > wright@...
              > > >
              > > > An open letter challenging the beliefs of
              > > > "statists" --
              > > > people who tend to view government as the
              > > > solution to
              > > > every social problem.
              > > > http://www.mackinac.org/3555

              > > Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute
              > with Yahoo! Messenger
              > > http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
              > >

              > > Club Homepage http://cbs.bettas.org/
              > >
              > > Community email addresses:
              > > Unsubscribe:
              > >
              > > Shortcut URL to this page:
              > http://www.egroups.com/group/CaliforniaBettas
              > >

              > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              >
              > --
              > Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679
              > wright@...
              >
              > An open letter challenging the beliefs of
              > "statists" --
              > people who tend to view government as the
              > solution to
              > every social problem.
              > http://www.mackinac.org/3555

              http://phonecard.yahoo.com/