Tank and Heaters

  • stoguy2003@ziplip.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      Hello everyone,
      Does anyone here use heater in the spawn tank during this summer season? just curious.. I have been looking for 5 gallon tank in the local pet stores. They dont carry them anymore.. Does anyone know where I can get them in cheap pricees or reasonable prices? Thanks
      Les

    • marcia (marsha)
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        -I use a heater because of the fuction of heat warmer in day colder
        at night and some days are not as warm as others .. and from what I
        have seen it is just cheaper for a 10 gal tank than a 5 ... and much
        less u have to buy later when the fry grow.. sorry this is so short
        but im in a hurry but i wanted to get this up.. marcia

        -- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, <stoguy2003@z...> wrote:
        > Hello everyone,
        > Does anyone here use heater in the spawn tank during this summer
        season? just curious.. I have been looking for 5 gallon tank in the
        local pet stores. They dont carry them anymore.. Does anyone know
        where I can get them in cheap pricees or reasonable prices? Thanks
        > Les

      • marcia (marsha)
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2004
          -
          ooooooooppppssss i know my spelling is bad but good lord.. i ment
          fluctuation i have no idea where the other one came from guess i was
          in lala land

          -- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, "marcia (marsha)"
          <belvnmajk@h...> wrote:
          > -I use a heater because of the fuction of heat warmer in day colder
          > at night and some days are not as warm as others .. and from what I
          > have seen it is just cheaper for a 10 gal tank than a 5 ... and
          much
          > less u have to buy later when the fry grow.. sorry this is so short
          > but im in a hurry but i wanted to get this up.. marcia
          >

          > -- In CaliforniaBettas@yahoogroups.com, <stoguy2003@z...> wrote:
          > > Hello everyone,
          > > Does anyone here use heater in the spawn tank during this summer
          > season? just curious.. I have been looking for 5 gallon tank in
          the
          > local pet stores. They dont carry them anymore.. Does anyone know
          > where I can get them in cheap pricees or reasonable prices?
          Thanks
          > > Les

        • Linda Ferrol
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2004
            I'm keeping heaters in my spawn tanks just to be sure
            the temp doesn't drop below 80. As for 5 gallons, I
            think I've seen some at PetSmart in the reptile dept,
            however the 10 gallons are usually the same price if
            not cheaper (explain that one to me, haha), so I just
            get 10's.

            Linda