Addresses for Wright (OT SPAM)

  • Wright Huntley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 11:05 AM
      Hi,

      This is to answer to all the questions I'm getting off list.

      I recently changed my "Reply To:" and my .sig to wright@..., in
      anticipation of firing AT&T @home and getting a DSL provider.
      [Unfortunately, the .com crash wiped out my designated DSL source, so I am
      looking for another. :-(]

      Meanwhile, I'll try to keep the wright@... (and maybe
      wright@...) current to whatever provider I am using at the moment. If
      you wish to put me in your address books, that way, it may save multiple
      changes, down stream.

      See my .sig for the best killy content, anyway. ;-) [Simple apologies to
      plant, shrimp, Betta, etc. folk, for cluttering the lists.]

      Wright

      --
      Wright Huntley, Fremont CA, USA, 510 494-8679 wright at killi dot net

      http://www.atchison.com/Killifish/BAKA-WCW-10.html

      For all you ever wanted to know about West Coast Weekend X
      The great killifish show and convention, combined with West Coast Live