AquariumBooks Mail List

  • Stuart R Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2001
      I have been in the aquarium hobby a number of years and have become an
      Aquarium book collector. I will also occasionally put books on ebay and
      thought there might be many of you out there who do buy and used books and
      would like to be made aware of books on the market. Also people are always
      looking for specific titles. Some of you might like to let someone else
      know of a good book you just got on a certain subject.

      That's what this list is all about. The only restrictions I am putting on
      the list is that the book must be strictly aquarium related, ( no birds,
      dogs, cats, etc. ) and no bookstores.

      The list could also be used to post references to articles in books and/or
      in Internet sites that you think might be of interest.

      If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click on the
      address below:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/AquariumBooks

      Happy book hunting !
      .

      Scotty
      scottyflag@...

      Philadelphia Area Betta Society
      http://karlin1.com/PABSdefault.htm

      Like Bettas ? Investigate the IBC
      http://ibc.bettas.org
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2001
        Hello,

        I was wondering who on the list does wild bettas.
        I might be going to Malaysia later in the month
        to catch some betta livida. There was a
        successful catch by my friend's friend.
        If anyone could furnish me with the exact locality
        of where the fish population heavy let me know.

        Brian