Re: [CBS] Emergency search for microworms

  • chalawerber
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2004
      Cool. I have never used vinegar eels, but would be more than happy to
      try. This spawn is going badly in general. The male is acting like a
      little freak. He moved the nest out into the middle of the tank
      during the night and it looks like he ate some of the eggs. Now he is
      hiding in the plants. And I thought my boyfriend was afraid of having
      kids! ;-)

      How can I get a hold of you?

      c.

      > No Microworms, but got a lot of vinegar eels, if you are interested.
      I am in
      > Salinas.
      >
      > Amit Pandya

    • Paul Leong
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2004
        Hello,

        If you will be at the Jan. meeting, I'll prepare a microworm culture for
        you. I am based in Mountain View.

        Paul