April 27 Meeting: Judging Bettas

  • Lari
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      Our next meeting will be Saturday, April 27, 2013
      1:00pm until 4:00pm
      in Milpitas, CA, at June's home - RSVP for location details

      This meeting will be on Judging at IBC shows and there will be a mini-Judging event with member bettas and two judges with comments and their judging manual. If you want to know more about how the fish are looked at in shows, hang out with lots of betta friends, and talk about fish for a day, come to the meeting! We'll also have member fish for sale, and flyers for the upcoming shows (Long Beach in May, Santa Clara in June)