February 23 Meeting

  • Lari
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2013
      And it occurs to me that we still need to officially put up the notice about our upcoming meeting... ;D

      Saturday, February 23, from 1-4pm, at the Castro Valley Round Table. (You don't actually have to buy any pizza! Enough of us do that they don't mind the ones that don't. ^^) We meet in the back room and take it over.

      This meeting will be a "Meet and Greet" for all our new members and facebook friends that we haven't met in person yet (and all the ones we know and love already). We're also going to talk about what our plans for the upcoming year and where people would like to have meetings and what we should talk about during them.

      There's also apparently going to be various fish and stuff being brought for auction.

      Once we figure out the schedule for this year, we'll make a special post on this group list.

      Thanks!